Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Product Alert - Express Yourself Wrap







I saw this in the store this afternoon. It was $118 and it the same kind of cashmere blend as the Zen wrap. I was in a hurry so I didn't try it on.
  • Bundle up and stay cozy after your double header of power & yin!
  • Made with rayon derived from bamboo, cashmere blend
  • Loose, long wrap that covers your bum- perfect for pairing with your yoga or run tights
  • Thumbholes keep your sleeves down and hands warm!
  • Preshrunk
  • $118

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh it's so pretty like this! I wonder if it has a button or something to hold it up. Haven't seen any of the fb pics with it like this though

ChiRunner said...

Did the product alert mention what colors it comes in? Is it just gray and lolo?

Anonymous said...

I love this, it looks like it could be so versatile to wear to work and look professional! (for a high school teacher, anyways!) I am so glad I waited and didn't get the zen wrap. I just hope that everything is nice and long enough to cover my bum. Has this arrived in Canada yet?

Im also anxiously awaiting the new hooded vest. What great new fall/ winter items! Don't know how I can decide what colour. Is it pink and yellow only? Any other colours to mention in the vest?

LuluAddict said...

I didn't notice a button on it.

It also comes in black.

LuluAddict said...

The vest comes in black, too.

Neph said...

I tried on the Lolo and Black at the Union Square store. I can't say I was impressed. It makes you look wide when it's draped open, and I just don't see a good way to close it or tie it without majorly fussing with it. Plus it sheds really bad! I'm gonna pass for $118.