Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shopping Trip Report & Pics of New Stuff

I took a quick trip to the El Segundo store. There were no surprises in the store. The newest tanks they had are what we've been seeing on Facebook - the new colors of the Scoop Neck, Inner Strength, and Commit Tanks. In fact, if you are an Inner Strength fan, you will be very happy - it seemed like the store had a ton of versions of the tank - lolo/power purple, river rock/stch, senortia/dcsg, alarming/stch, white/hcwe, oasis/river rock. There are also a ton of new stride jackets in River rock, lolo, white (with hcwe- heathered coal wee stripe), and dark classic sport gray/senorita. I also saw the new Express Yourself wrap but didn't try it on. I know I am not going to get it - it's made of that thin knit that I know I will snag. It also costs $118. I'm sure I can find a similar wrap at Nordstrom Rack for a lot less money.

New Scoop Neck Colors

Senorita DCSG Inner Strength Tank

Some photos of the Peace of Mind Vest showing the reverse pattern. It's made of ripstop and filled with 600 fill goose down. It comes in black, citron, and senorita. If you are looking for a down vest for winter, check these out. The Lululemon vests have a great feminine shape, unlike most vests which are too blocky. 600 fill goose down is way overkill for Southern California winters but I'd get this one if I needed it. I wish they made a vest similar to this for fall. It doesn't have to be goose down, maybe lined with thinsulate or something thin and not too warm. I am in the market for lightweight vest for weather in the 30s/40s. I was considering vests from LL Bean but they are so boring.


Senorita Pink Peace of Mind Vest

Peace of Mind Vest - Reverse Side


7 comments:

ojodeazul said...

I want that vest. I wish my store (NJ) had it, I would own it alread.

LuluAddict said...

Maybe it will show up tomorrow.

Kristin said...

LOL at your Nordstrom Rack comment! I love the Rack by me - they get really good stuff in there.

I love the reverse quilting on the vest! I really need a new puffer jacket so I'm not sure I'd get a vest but it is cute.

ojodeazul said...

It is definitely on my wish list for tomorrow.

LuluAddict said...

@ Kristin - Lululemon gets something like 90% of my clothing $ but the Rack and Nordstrom are #2.

Anonymous said...

LuluAddict please help! Do you have any pictures of the citron running luon (the new scarf or hat) or a darker based skin tone? It looks great on really fair skin, but I can't decide if it'll suit me (I'm on the browner side).

Anonymous said...

I bought the senorita pink/grey inner strength tank today, but the more I look at it on--the back really bothers me. It looks like it could be adidas, nike, etc. with the weird color blocks under the shoulder blade. I think I am taking it back. The oasis one bothered me with the river rock color blocking on the back, too. The front is gorgeous, but the back is ho hum...