Friday, September 10, 2010

Bring "Stitch" Over to the Women's Color Palette, Please!

I would love a top in this gorgeous blue color - L-O-V-E, LOVE!!!

It's not only pretty, it's made of running luon. This is the new men's running luon top, the Run Fuel long sleeve. I am so jealous!

Here is a silverescent shirt in Stitch - it's just as pretty:

By the way, Lululemon - why are the men still getting tops made of Silverescent and we're getting the rather ugly silverescent circle mesh? I much prefer silverescent.


What is up with your male model? I know I've commented before on his prominent nipples but this is running luon, not luxtreme. They really shouldn't show up so much in the running luon. You can't see nipples on the man in the top photo so what is this guy's deal? Is there some hanky panky going on during the photo shoot? Does he have the hots for the photographer? Do bodybuilder type dudes have their headlights on all the time?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed out on the gratitude wrap in stitch or heathered stitch and will never forgive myself....

So it was a woman's color at some point. Hopefully again in the future.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color. I would so love for lulu to update their color palette too fall/winter.

ChiRunner said...

I often find myself wishing colors from the men's line would be available in the women's line. The men got a terrific dark orange last year and right now they have items in dahlia, which I love (and which was previously a color in the women's line). And the men tend to get a lot more variety in their neutrals.

momof5 said...

Bring the dahlia and the slurpee blue and paradise pink while you are at !!!

houndlvr67 said...

I love Disney Stitch AND Lulu Stitch!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the men getting a lot of colors I'd like. Just because I'm a girl, I don't want all "pretty" pinks and purples, I'd really like some neutrals. They seem to have navy all the time, when we haven't seen it since last year. They have deep colors - like oranges and reds for fall, where we get peaches and purples. I guess I just have to hope that the "fall" color palette for women hasn't even shown itself yet. :)