Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Got My Zobha Sale Lounge Pants - Love!

My Zobha Lounge Pants came today. They are on clearance at Zobha for $30.99 from $78. They are non-returnable but I thought I'd take a chance since I can always use dressy sweatpants. I really like them. They are 97% Organic Cotton and 3% spandex. I think the cut is similar to Groove pants, snug through the bum and upper thigh and flared from the knee down. I find them to be stretchier than then french terry pants I have from Lululemon (flashback crop, dance sweat pant, feel good pant). I think the material is most similar to those in my Vita crops - thinner and stretchier than the material in my Dance Sweatpants. It's probably most similar to the material found in Organic Wunder Unders as far as stretchiness goes but a bit thicker. Since they are brand new I can't talk about whether they bag out, hang onto stains, or pill but as far as fabric feel and fit goes, I really like them and will get another pair when new colors come out. I'm not sure if I would pay full price. I'll have to decide once I wear them a bit and see how they hold up. As far as sizing goes, I got an XL which should have been fine according to the size chart and even a little on the big side but these are actually snug so I'd say they run true to size or a bit small. I must have a short rise or something because the pants come up to just below my belly button (I'm 5' 5"). I got the color shown in the photo, called Night Shade, and the photo is a true to life. The color is an eggplant purple. The pants have offset seams down the back of the leg and the front and no side seam. I think the seams give the pants nice visual interest.

No comments: