Thursday, September 23, 2010

Lululemon on TV: Cougar Town

A few people mentioned on facebook that they spotted the older Luluemon tank, the Salutation, on Cougar Town last night. I think they were right. It certainly looked like Laurie was wearing the Salutation. It's an odd choice because it's older but it looked great on her. Now I want one.

Salutation Tank (click to enlarge)



The Hills Pullover also made an appearance. Barb wears it just like I do - with the zipper down. You know - for cooling reasons...  ;-)


 (click to enlarge the photos)

What killed me is that they had a brown leather belt around her waist. I am dying to know what bottoms they paired it with. The Hills is so technical, I would never think of putting a leather belt around it.

4 comments:

Lulumom said...

That is great!! I have the salutation tanks from last year! I have the heathered charcoal and the heathered oasis. :). Glad to see it on a tv show!!!

Anonymous said...

I sold both my heathered lolo and heathered oasis salutation tanks. they showcase armpit fat like no other. i had my regular size as well as one size up and both did it. i couldn't get over that! but it looks very nice on this girl, I agree. wish it did on me too, because I loved the style of the tank...

Anonymous said...

The Salutation is very tight on the chest and large in the torso, if anyone is thinking of buying. I don't have that large of a chest 34D, and I am squished into mine (6). I had a grey one in size 8 but sold it and since then scooped a white with black pattern on it from ebay, there's tons on ebay if you like!

Anonymous said...

I saw a commercial for Melissa & Joey on ABC Family, and it looks like she is wearing a Power Y in next week's episode.