Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lululemon on TV - Covert Affairs

Annie finally wore some Lululemon in last night's episode of Covert Affairs. Since they show her working out a lot on the show, it was only a matter of time before she wore Lululemon. She is wearing a Wish Blue Define Jacket. She might have been wearing Luluemon pants, too, but I never caught sight of a logo so I can't be sure. 

I think she might be wearing it in next week's episode. This is a shot from the preview:
The jacket looks like it could be Lululemon but I can't place the colors. It almost looks like a brown and pink combo but I can't be sure. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this jacket to pop up.

3 comments:

KCartier said...

I think the define is the white/black one that I have. It has that stripping on the front across the chest and down the sides with the white zipper.

LuluAddict said...

I bet you're right. The shadows inside the car make it look like it's not black.

Anonymous said...

it's the citron/ grey combo in Define. At least that's what I thought when watching the show.