Tuesday, September 28, 2010

More Art Hoodies Coming Tomorrow

Lululemon uploaded to Facebook some sneak peek photos of new Art Hoodies that will be on the website tomorrow. I wish they'd throw some of these decorations on the tanks and french terry pants to spice them up. The Hoodies must be a huge percentage of Lululemon's sales. They are the line that gets the most variety in color and pattern.  I am not a fan of the prints. I find them disturbing and seizure-inducing. I much prefer the embroidered florals.





3 comments:

DiamondsandTulle said...

Just watched the pilot episode of a new ABC show called "No Ordinary Family". The mom wore a pink Flow Y Tank and maybe a Lulu jacket? Kinda cool!

xx Vivian @ http://diamondsandtulle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YIKES.

Anonymous said...

Man, those are so LOUD. I just don't understand...