Thursday, September 2, 2010

More Cute Items from the Lab

The Luluemon Lab just posted new pics of it's latest stuff and they have some winners. Whoever is coming up with these ideas needs to go to corporate and design for the main lines. These are cute, wearable, and functional. OTOH, the person who came up with the Awareness and the crew who green-lighted it for mass-production should be demoted to the stock-room.

Mesh Racerback - $52

I love my circle mesh CRB and the color blocking on this tank is done in an interesting way. The only thing that would make this tank absolute perfection is the addition of an exterior pocket for my nano. I wish there was a way to order directly from the lab.



Black and White Version of the Spin Me Tee (click the link to see more photos of this top)


Lotus Tunic - $64

I totally love this. It looks so comfy and cool. The Lotus Tunic is made of Vitasea. Maybe Lululemon will put this into production for next summer.

Somehow I must convince my husband we need to make a trip to the Pacific Northwest for vacation so I can visit the Lab.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to have a tatoo on your back to work @ Lululemon? So trashy

houndlvr67 said...

The designer who was the Lab manager was the one who came up with the Ta Ta Tamer, along with some other beauties. I think that she has moved to open a Lab in Toronto...

Lab items are also made in Canada, which makes me feel better about spending the $$ for them.

Not only should the team that designed the Awareness Tank be demoted to the stock-room, they should also be made to re-tag all of the tanks because they won't sell for more than $9.99 at the outlet.

amber said...

Yeah, I cannot wrap my brain around the Awareness Tank. That sucker is such a huge bomb. :/

I love the mesh racerback tank! I hope it goes into production because I agree that it would be well received.

RunningOnCoffee said...

love the mesh racerback!

and i think they used the same model w/back tattoo for all three of those items.

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

I did go visit the Lab on vacation last month, and it was both exciting and disappointing. They have very few clothes in very few sizes. I did get camo wonder unders, but had my heart broken that they didn't have the camo equestrian pant in my size. :(