Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More Pics of New Stuff

There's not a ton of new stuff out right now. There's a lot of older stuff in new colors but here's some photos of the few new things. I hope there will be a lot more new stuff coming soon. It's getting to be Christmas shopping season.


It looks like the Energy Short Sleeve is back, although with words on it. Again. I am psyched because I hope that means the sleeveless Energy will be back, too. It also looks like this might be that new heathered amazon greenish color. I am excited if there will be new technical tops in green. I would love a Cool Racerback in this color. A heathered amazon Swiftly would be really pretty, too.



The jacket on the left is the new Escapade Jacket. I think I like the artist drawing better. Not sure if I really like the two-tone - it seems to shorten her.



The Lolo Tadasana Jacket looks really nice on this woman. I am going to have to try it on. It's going to take some doing to get me to buy a summer jacket in the fall.


Here is another photo of the Flow and Go. It has a big gap in the back, too. Has anyone seen this in the US yet?




Here are the "new" colors of the CRBs. I think pretty much every color but River Rock has been out already. Would love to see some really new colors like heathered Amazon.

Power Purple, Senorita, Lolo, River Rock

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's driving me crazy that I can't read what is on the Energy SS. Push yourself...RUN....Then what??

LuluAddict said...

Something Something A Day that Something You

I can't make it out either. I'll post when I find out.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I'm not a runner but I might buy this one. Do they run TTS?

Prairie80 said...

Maybe it's "Do one thing a day that scares you"?

RunningOnCoffee said...

Love the Ivy...but they clearly did not listen to feedback where people asked for No words!! In my opinion it really cheapens the item.

I agree with you on the two-tone Escapade jacket - Price is still kinda steep for me, but I'd want it to be all one color. The band at the waist may be ok if it's kinda of elasticy, but I'd want the cuffs to be the same as the rest of the sleeve.

RunMama said...

That writing looks like a bumper sticker. No thanks!

I want that Escapade Jacket, if it will be warm enough for my needs.

ojodeazul said...

I just received my Run Inspire Jacket in black and I have to say I love it. If I had to choose between it and the pullover I would keep the jacket. It really has some excellent features that are going to be great for fall running! (once I can get back to running). The shoulder/arms are a little tight, but nothing that I cannot live/run with.

Anonymous said...

I completely agree on the Run:Inspire. I am returning my pullover, but I will keep the jacket. It is SO comfortable and I really love the features. I am really happy that I didn't listen to all of the negative reviews and not try it out. It is a tiny bit tight through the shoulders if I lift my hands over my head, but it is fine with the pumping motion of running :). Glad to know that someone else feels likewise!

ChiRunner said...

I also bought the Run: Inspire Jacket and really like it. I have pretty narrow shoulders, so it isn't really tight on me in that area - and the features are great.

I wanted to love the Run: Reflection Pullover because it looked so cute in the artist rendering, but it was so short that it looked really silly on me. And I'm only 5'3". It was fine if I didn't move around, but if I pumped my arms like I was running, the waistband rode up and the rest of the jacket poofed out and it just looked ridiculous. Wish they had made it about 3" longer.

Becky C said...

I can't decide about what to do with my run inspire jacket. I feel the same way about the fit as the earlier posters. I big snug in the shoulders but fine for running and regular wear. I guess I'm mostly disappointed in the color choices and realized it closely matches a lot of my current items. Had it come in a blue of any sort or many other options I'd be loving it right now. Hmmm, return or not to return?

Oh, and also I don't have confidence that something better for running will be coming out...

LuluAddict said...

I think the Inspire Jacket is a really nice, feature-packed jacket but it's one you have to try on to see if it fits ok in the shoulders and arms.

I don't know what to tell you, Becky C., you always take a chance that Lululemon won't come out with anything better - for a while anyway - I think they have come up with lots of nice running jackets over the years but are you willing to wait until next year or even the following year? Only you can decide if it's worth $158 to you. One thing to consider is that you can always resell the jacket on Ebay and recoup a little back on what you paid.