Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Wallet Was Safe Today - How About Yours?

I know quite a few anticipated items showed up today - the Inspire Pullover for one, but since I am waiting for another running luon pullover I passed and my bank account remains intact. However, if I had a money tree in the backyard this is what I would have ordered:

I love this hot pink vest - so girly! Too bad I don't live in a cold enough climate. The color looks a bit more muted than we have seen in the real life photos:




I might have also ordered the new Senorita Inspire. However, I am going to wait for a solid black version to show up. I remember last year I didn't like the first batch of Hills Pullovers because I thought they were too busy-looking with contrasting racing stripes across the chest and decorative seaming all over. The subsequent batch of Hills came out in solid colors. I already have a few running luon pullovers so I can afford to wait.

There's a lot going on in this top - stripes everywhere, blocks of color. Solid version, please!


I kind of like this and the black Modern Long sleeve top. However, why are there thumbholes in this? Luluemon has gone thumbhole crazy. Also, $58 is a lot for a long sleeve cotton tee and I think I can get a similar looking tee for less money. Now that I see it close up the print also has a snake-skin look to it.

Ugh, the Swell Jacket looks yucky on the model. However, it is probably a practical jacket to have in my closet so I will consider it when it hits loot for $30 or so.  ;-)




16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm, I think that whoever is dressing and posing the model needs a little help. The clothes are definitely not looking as good as they could on her beautiful body. Thank goodness for all the real life photos, or I wouldn't be ordering much!!!

I'm VERY happy about the Lolo Swiftly T....

LuluAddict said...

I know, the photos on facebook make the pesonal best look a lot better than the website photos.

ChiRunner said...

My wallet was safe today too ... but only because I plan to hit up one of the stores this afternoon. :)

LuluAddict said...

@ChiRunner - I'm reading about things finally going on markdown in Canada - like Track and Field jackets for $99 so can you tell us this if you see anything good or new? I am tired of looking at the same savage green striped power y on sale for $29 at my local store. ;-)

I am planning on hitting the store tomorrow. School started up here and I have been insanely busy.

pilatesmom said...

My wallet was save - but for a pink earwarmer : )

My coal audry jacket arrived today. AMAZING. Love, love, love it!

Between my bomber, audrey, coal not so puffy stuffy, peace of mind vest and apex coat, I'm set for all that fall and winter want to bring on.

houndlvr67 said...

My static black Inspire Pullover just arrived and it is going back. Very bland...I don't like the detailing that wraps around the upper arm and the back detailing is ok, just not as flattering as that which is on the Cross-Train. The static effect doesn't do anything for me either-kinda like space-dye-a little is too much!
I'm a lover of running luon but I will wait for better...

ragazza said...

Got both the lolo and senorita inspires, the lolo inspire crops, arm warmers and ear warmers in senorita and the gloves in black. Now lulu and I are on a break for a while... Oi!

Kara said...

I'm still hoping for an audry jacket in shark - Has anyone in the US seen this in stores at all?? They never have them when I call the GEC.

LuluAddict said...

@ Kara - I haven't seen the Audrey by me yet but it may show up when the weather gets colder here. The Scubas aren't in the Southern California stores either but the educators told me they'd come more in the winter time.

ChiRunner said...

@LuluAddict - Not much to report in the way of sale items in store today. The Track and Field Jackets were still full price. They had the Run: Reflective Vests on markdown, as well as the Dance Crops and Strides in Potion and Angel - but none of the markdowns were very steep - just $10-15 off the normal price.

Anonymous said...

My local store had the community pant & fireside pants marked down. I think they were $69.

Michelle Q said...

I hit up the NB store today and bought a Journey Jacket on markdown for $69. They had the fireside pants for $59. Also mixed in with the tanks were markdowns on the push ur limit tank in chirp and static coal wave stripe, the commit tank in alarming, and some power Y's in a blue (I think Oasis?).

Also, one of the educators was trying on the Swell jacket. It was VERY cute on her (even with the cotton side on the outside) but it's not worth $108 in my opinion.

pilatesmom said...

I picked up a run reflective vest this week for $24.

jade said...

@pilatesmom - I saw the vest marked down to $69, but still too pricey in my opinion.

jade said...

@pilatesmom - I saw the vest marked down to $69, but still too pricey in my opinion.

LuluAddict said...

@ pilatesmom - Run Reflective vest for $24 - great deal! I am going to the store today so I will report on what I find.