Monday, September 27, 2010

New Tank - The Tadasana Tank - Cute!

Yay! Something new to write about. A new tank hit facebook today - the Tadasana Tank. It's in both US and Canadian stores. It's pretty cute and has a very nice design in the back. Since the straps are so skimpy, it probably doesn't offer much support for really busty women, but I definitely want to try this on. The length looks nice and long and the cups look like they give pretty good coverage so the girls won't be spilling out. I was planning to go to go to the store today but I am fighting a cold and didn't leave the house except to go to school. It's also 108 degrees (!) here now and both my local Lululemon stores are located in outdoor malls. I just want to stay inside and enjoy the air conditioning.




  • Feel strong and beautiful during your practice in this low support, long, body skimming tank

  • Bust - luon®, breathable with coverage, cotton-feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement

  • Body - luon light®, loose, light weight, breathable

  • Barely there spaghetti straps won't dig into you or restrict movement

  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups

  • Black, Coal, Lolo, Senorita, Riverock/Oasis







  • 11 comments:

    Canadian eh said...

    Wish blue CRB's restocked on the Canadian website! Hooray I ordered one.

    What is with all the complex straps on the tanks lately? Did they hire a macrame expert? They really go in phases, don't they? In the spring all the tanks were racerbacks, now they're all weird spaghetti strap things.

    LuluAddict said...

    Macrame - LOL. Definitely phases of inspiration. Ruching was big last fall. This fall it's spaghetti straps.

    Anonymous said...

    Do not want.

    Michelle Q said...

    I wanted this tank so badly - I went to the store to try it on tonight. Unfortunately, the straps are too big! I tried on my regular size 6 and the straps felt loose. I went down to a 4 and the straps felt much better, but it was too tight in the mid-section. Boo. Disappointed in the fit on me because the design is really, really cute!

    Chichi said...

    Cute! I will visit the store and check it out! I love their tanks!

    MadisonMonk said...

    Mad Money's Jim Cramer: Is lululemon Too Hot to Handle?

    http://www.cnbc.com/id/39381316?__source=yahoo%7Cheadline%7Cquote%7Ctext%7C&par=yahoo

    Tonya Rydman said...

    Anyone know how much this tank is? Thanks!

    Mel said...

    I do love the straps at the back but am sure it will be very low support. Even though I do low impact exercises, I still like the 'girls' to be secured. Plus I refuse to buy anything until I see some nice new colors. Enough of Lolo and Oasis.

    Anonymous said...

    not a fan & it is not flattering on the the girl in the black. It makes her big back look fat.

    LuluAddict said...

    @ Michelle Q - That is interesting about the straps being on the loose side.

    @ Mel - Would love new colors, too!

    The girl in black probably needs to go up one size based on how it fits around her waist. However, it looks like it fits her just right in the bust in front. It would be interesting to see the next size up on her.

    Anonymous said...

    I can't get over thinking the black and grey look spider webby to me in the back -- maybe Lulu will come out with orange next and this can be a Halloween costume

    BOO!!!!