Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pics of New Stuff - Lolo Swiftly Tee (Gorgeous!), Insight Crop, Harem Pants, & a Little Rant

Pic of the Swiftly Tee in Lolo Purple - it's just gorgeous. It looks a lot like the Bold Blue except a tiny bit darker. If you order it, be sure to wash it first or wear it with a black bra. My Potion Purple one ran a bit when I first wore it (without washing it). I would love a long sleeve version of this.

Great Montage of the Insight Crop


This girl is working the Harem Pant but I'm still not feeling it. Loot-city.

Rant of the day - Hey Lululemon - How come all my product alerts showed the Clam Digger only up to a size 10? Why are you dissing the 12s again? I can see not wanting to offer booty shorts like the Eagle in larger sizes but the Clam Digger is a pretty conservative design. If you are offering the Clam Diggers on the web in a 12 I might forgive you.

6 comments:

FEW823 said...

I forgot that I also tried on the insight crop yesterday. I liked them, but they didn't wow me. I doubt I'd ever really unzip the bottom, unless it was after a work out. The zips on the front seemed awkward, and not useful. But maybe if they marked them down I'd consider them. I like the pair with the red band at the top...

ChiRunner said...

So glad they are releasing the Run: Inspire Crops in Lolo. I'll definitely be picking up those.

@LuluAddict - I think that Lulu should make every single item in the full range of sizes. It shouldn't be up to the folks at Lulu to decide what styles are appropriate for what body types - particularly if the company want's to live up to it's Lulu-is-for-everyone credo.

Anonymous said...

Size 12 is a pretty standard size, I think lulu should carry it as well on all items.

The lolo swiftly tech reminds me of the bold blue - a lovely color. I'll pass though as I have the BB tech shirt in tank, ss and ls! Love it :-)

Anonymous said...

Are they coming out with new clam diggers? Hopefully?

BakerGirl said...

I agree, the Lab needs to be in charge of some of the items that go online and in store. They could make it a special line. The designs are 100% more covetable and wearable than the standard stuff Lulu is issuing lately.

Anonymous said...

Bristol Palin on to practice for Dancing w/ the Stars

http://www.people.com/people/gallery/0,,20417837,00.html#20837510

Eew. Look at her outfit: sloppy tops, that cheap sheen in her non-lulu leggings. She needs a lulu intervention!