Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Product Alert - Organic Alignment Pant - Nice! & Other Pics

The new Alignment Pants look pretty cute and the pockets remind me of Still Pants. I will have to try them on:



  • Designed as a comfortable pant for yin or to pull over your hot yoga gear
  • Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend that provides natural softness, breathability and stretch for shape retention
  • Low rise, slouchy slim fit
  • Smooth and flat waistband
  • Cuffed hem helps the pant leg stay in place in playful poses
  • Preshrunk
  • Heathered Charcoal. Static Mid Gray 4-12


Here are a couple of other colors in the Inspire Jacket and Reflection Pullover:

Inspire Jacket in Senorita Pink

Run Reflection Pullover Pink Plaid (You won't get hit by a car in this one!)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely let us know how the alignment pants fit. I'm going to have to order online probably, and if they fit like the still then I'll have to size down. They look so comfy and I love lulu cotton for comfiness. :)
-Angela

Anonymous said...

I am def. trying the Alignment pants. A cotton pant that's not french terry is always a must-try-on for me.

Melanie Pfister said...

Love your blog thanks for keeping us updated. A quick question. I'm considering ordering the Dance Pant II and I'm wondering about sizing. Can anyone give some advice preferably in relationship to the Groove pant.
Thanks,
Melanie

Anonymous said...

Melanie - I got the Dance Pant in the same size as my Groove Pants/Crops.

Mel said...

@Melanie : Think you would need to clarify whether you mean the Dance Sweat Pants II or Dance Studio Pants II.

Regarding the Alignment Pants, I wonder what they mean by cuffed hem. The picture does not show any kind of cuff. I don't think it means that it has a drawstring. If anyone knows, do post it here.

Michelle Q said...

Oh, I'm really digging the Alignment pants too! Ok, I need to get to a store to try these and the Run:Ultra pants on. I hope one or the other fits the bill for casual wear for weekends.

Melanie Pfister said...

@ Mel....Sorry, you are correct. I mean the Studio Dance Pant. Thanks.

Melanie Pfister said...

@ Mel....Sorry, you are correct. I mean the Studio Dance Pant. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Received in my product notification that the Masonville store has The Peace of Mind Jacket.

http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/tops/jackets_vests/peace_of_mind_jacket_DAZE

Anonymous said...

how much for the inspire jacket?

Anonymous said...

the alignment pant looks like a nice comination of the Lulu pant and the Still pant...my 2 favorites! But I am curious about this cuffed hem...

Mellie said...

When are these pants going to be available online? Or are they only in store? Does anyone know?? :) Thanks!!!

Pattybea said...

I am going to take a guess on what they mean by cuff...perhaps under the hem there is an elasticized cuff much like a cuff you would find on the wrist of a jacket. This would keep the pants in place when you are striking a yoga pose. Just a guess...