Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Shape Jacket is Back! (Dare We Hope the Deep V Will Be Next?)

Hmmm, Lululemon has brought the Shape Jacket back. It got killed off about the same time as the Deep V. Will that be coming back soon, too? We can only hope. The Shape is a very fitted jacket, even more so than the Define. Many people size up one size for comfort. (The Shape is out in Oasis, Alarming, and Dark Classic Sport Gray. Except for the DCSG, it almost makes me think this might be old stock. I have older DCSG Relaxed Fit Shorts so this color has been out before. It could be old stock. Hmmm.)

Shape Jacket in Dark Classic Sport Gray

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is Fox a new addition to the Groove colors?

LuluAddict said...

I think the Fox Grooves showed up last week but it is new.

Anonymous said...

Love the Deep V and hope it makes a comeback soon!!

Debbie said...

I would jump for joy if the Athletic Deep V came back!

momof5 said...

Me too!! I just wore my tried and true black one to spin the other day and forgot how much I LOVE it!! So flattering functional and pretty!!!

Pattybea said...

I also like the deep v and the athletic deep v...but would like them even more if they were a bit, just a bit longer.

Anonymous said...

Are they coming out with the black in the shape jacket??