Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Upload Thursday Wishes

I can't think of anything I really want except for new headband colors. I'm pretty bored with everything out in the stores or I'm seeing on Facebook right now. I like my Effortless Hoodie a lot but I will have to wait a couple of months until it gets cold enough for me to wear it. As usual, I will hope for a new fabulous tank design that I can't live without. The Awareness surely wasn't it. I would love if more Zoom Singlets show up but Lulu is gearing up for winter so it looks like pullovers are in the future. I would love if the Energy pullover was re-released because I think the Intention is only meh.

2 comments:

FEW823 said...

I don't know what I'm hoping for - I guess I wish they would come out with some new tank styles. I think I've played out the push ur limits tanks, CRBs, and running tanks. I want something fun and new! (And not the awareness tank!)

I'd like to see some long sleeve type shirts come out. Running or not, just to get ready for the fall :)

DiamondsandTulle said...

what is this type of headband called? they don't have it in store but I love the wider at top design! thanks in advance!

xx Vivian