Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pic of the new Reversible Cabin Long Sleeve Tee - Very Cute!!!

Just posted on Facebook, pics of the new reversible Cabin Long sleeve tee. It looks super cute!

White reverses to gray (WHT/HASH = white/heathered ash) and the blue reverses to coal (HEZH/
Coal = heathered haze? /coal). There is also a black/gray combo.



Product Info:
* These are $68
*Designed as a reversible layering piece to take you to the studio, through the first few minutes of your practice, and as a savasana cozy up
*Made with pima cotton, a superior durable blend that's breathable and soft
*Added ...LYCRA fibre for shape retention
*Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
*Thumbholes for keeping hands warm and sleeves in place

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the cut of it, but could do without the multicoloured stitching on all of the seams. I'll try it on, but am not in love yet.

LuluAddict said...

A lot of people have commented on FB that they like the multicolor stitching - it's found on the inside of the CRBs.

Marci said...

I like the black/blue except for the blue sleeves on the black top.

ojodeazul said...

I like the white/grey, but I second the dislike for the multicolor stitching.

nicole said...

do you know how much they are going for?

momof5 said...

I love it -- it looks super cozy -- Can't wait to try it!

Anonymous said...

I think on facebook they said $68 - cause they are reversible and double-layered.

I think the one that's suppposedly black is actually coal with a reverse to a light blue? The color code is COAL/HEZH (which going by the other one being HASH and heathered ash, I'd say it's the light blue and heathered -insert new blue name here).

I'd prefer black though on the otherside, coal washes me out. The girl on Facebook that posted these said there was a black that reversed to gray that she didn't buy. I think I'd probably like that one best.

-Angela
:)

Anonymous said...

The multi colored stiching is very muted, the blue one looks the best, I do not like the grey with the white sleeves. I already own the black/grey one, I might return it for the blue.