Thursday, October 28, 2010

Comparison of Fruity Tootie and Senorita Pink

A woman posted a photo of her Heathered Fruity Tootie Gratitude Wrap and a Senorita Boobs on a Wire Bra on Facebook to give people an idea of the difference between the two colors. I happen to have two luon items of those colors so I thought I'd post mine to help you out.  It's not the best photo but it will give you an idea of the difference. This photo was taken outside with my iPhone in late afternoon light. I love Fruity Tootie and am glad to see it back.

Senorita Pink is on the left and Fruity Tootie is on the Right

7 comments:

ojodeazul said...

A little of topic but has anyone seen boobs on a wire in US stores? I cannot seem to find it on either coast.

Luvlulu said...

I love Fruity Tootie. I missed out on it earlier this year so I'm very happy to see it back. I wish I had a solid senorita pink scoopneck like yours. The only solid I was ever able to get was black. When I started buying tanks they had just come out with the two-tone ones, mostly with the white neckline. I see so many ladies at my gym with older solid scoopnecks. My favorite is bold blue. My gym had a fruity tootie remix light a few months ago that I was going to purchase but I noticed there was a hold in the shoulder. Too bad, I would have like to have one of those.

LuluAddict said...

@ojodeazul - I have not seen the Boobs on a Wire yet in the US. I've been looking for it, too. I would love a Lululemon underwire bra.

Audrey said...

Fruity Tootie is my favorite! A beautiful punchy color that's flattering on all skin tones...so glad to see it back!

PS - Love your site!

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, Audrey!

Mel said...

Somehow all the pinks including Sen Pink and Fruity Tootie makes my pale skin look pasty.

Anonymous said...

Luvlulu: You could get the solid wish blue scoopneck tank...it's very similar to the bold blue one and it's on the website now (at least the Canadian side, not sure about the US)