Monday, October 25, 2010

Dash Tank Pics - Front & Back - Cute!

Photo of the new Dash Tank paired with the Dash Crops (click to enlarge)

The Dash tank is kind of cute, especially on this girl, and looks like it will work well with the more full support bras like Enell and Moving Comfort. The latest batch of tanks seem to be aimed at ladies with larger busts and/or those who don't want a low cut top.

Product Info: Dash Tank
-Dash across the finish line in this mid-length, body-skimming, shelfless tank
-Designed to fit over your full support bra of choice
-Made from luon light - soft, breathable, 4-way stretch
-Wide straps won't dig into your shoulders
-Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort

Product Info: Run:Dash Crop
-A dash of feminine and a dash of sport in a mid-length run crop
-Made of power luxtreme for 4-way stretch, 'no-bounce' muscle support, and quick dry/moisture wicking capabilities
-Mid-rise waistband with drawstring and elastic for support
-Reflective components for increased low-light visibility
-Quick-access gel pockets in waistband
-Anti-stink mesh panels for extra ventilation
-Back zipper pocket for secure storage
-Chafe resistant flat seams

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this in the store today. I'm not a fan of the ruffles, but the fabric is beautiful and so soft!

Anonymous said...

I love love love this tank! I hope it gets posted on the website soon! I am so happy lulu is finally making tanks that are suitable for more modest ladies! I for one do not want my chest exposed whilst doing inversions.

Anonymous said...

That would be cool if this goes perfect with my Enell sports bra. I got it on sale from a link on facebook: www.onesweetone.com . Way cute top!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Would look prettier in a racer back cut like the gather racer back organic. Frill is cute but front is cut too high and looks too dense and not cute.

Anonymous said...

I bought 2 of these this weekend. Love the fit and the fabric. Wore them to the gym for a cycling class and a combat class. Perfect for both. I didn't look as "soaked" as usual even though I worked out hard. They wash beautifully. Going to wear to yoga tomorrow. I need the more modest look and it is still cute.