Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Heat Tank Product Alert Photos

I can't decide which Happy Heat Tank I like best, the Coal/Persimmon or the Very Violet. I am a fan multi-color tanks but this might be a little too super hero-ish for me. I guess it depends on how shy I am feeling.



Product Details:
  • Feel happy and blissful while sweating it out in this low support, hot yoga tank
  • Luxtreme™ is lightweight with inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Mid length, body skimming fit
  • Adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit right for you
  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Straps can be worn straight or crossed - you choose 


A real life photo - I think every real life photo I've seen of this tank looks better than the product alert photos shown above.


    8 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Off topic, but did you see the Scuba hoodie on the Cdn lulu site advertising a portapotie colour? It is like a kelly green...but a portapotie is a jimmy john, johnny on the spot, outhouse...who wants a hoodie named after that?!?!

    Zanna said...

    Am so in love with Very Violet. Hoping for more tanks/tops/jackets to come out in this color. I have a Jelly Bean Extend Crops and constantly get compliments on the color.

    ojodeazul said...

    The "girls" look a little unsupported in this low support tank....., the VV is very cute though!

    momof5 said...

    Anyone else notice how taut the coal one is across her belly while the Violet one is more baggy? Are they both Luxtreme?

    Anonymous said...

    I bought the black one tofay, as well as a dash tank in static coal.... Love themmmm. Im well endowed and although i would wear the heat tank to workout without some sort of bra, its one of the first tanks i have felt truely comfortable in on its own.

    Anonymous said...

    There's something about this top that says 'swimsuit' to me. Not a huge fan.

    Anonymous said...

    Doesn't the orange and grey (or is it orange and black) look too halloweeny....maybe its my computer....the girl with the larger chest, tight top and tan looks good....in a not exactly going to the gym sort of way.....don't think she would want to be jumping around too much in that top......

    momof5 said...

    @anon 940 -- funny -- my 5 year old daughter was on the computer with me and she saw the persimmon coal one and she goes - oooohhh Mommy you should get that one for halloween!! -- so that kinda seals the deal for me on the violet or black -- Hahaha -- it looks great on the girl with the tan in the bottom pix though --