Saturday, October 23, 2010

More Pics of the New Poncho Stripe Print

A woman on Facebook posted photos of her new Wish Blue Poncho Striped Stride. I kind of like the stripe pattern but it seems like it's hitting in the wrong season. They really remind me of the beach.


What colors are you spotting? Definitely Persimmon, Kiss Pink? (or is it very violet), Mac N Cheese Yellow?, a brown?, Haze. Hmmm. Speaking of new colors, the new Power Y colors that were on the website the other have been removed - Persimmon, Haze, and Very Violet.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colours in real life are much more bright and vibrant...almost a highlighter yellow! we are talking neon! gorgeous! exactly what is needed to brighter up the winter season!

Anonymous said...

I think "poncho" is really ugly....

Anonymous said...

I also noticed that the new Power Y colors were missing the next day. However, I had the Haze in my "Shopping Bag" and didn't remove it. Today I decided to purchase that along with one more item, and it went through! I wonder if I'll actually receive the Haze top even though it was removed from the site?

ChiRunner said...

@Anon 8:04 - You'll probably get the Haze top even though it has disappeared. Last week I ordered the Express Yourself Wrap in Plum and Wish Blue and a pair of Relaxed Fit Pants in brushed luon - all stuff that disappeared from the website within 24 hours of placing the order and all the items arrived today. :)

momof5 said...

I'm not a fan of this either -- too busy -- i think -- i don't know -- looks like something from the kids line-- it reminds me of Mexico for some reason

OT -- its weird that they removed the power y and other items -- i wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that they were uploaded on US side -- so weird how bad the website has been - with missing pictures items disappearing and reappearing -- I always thought Consistency was key - guess not