Wednesday, October 20, 2010

New ! - Hot Racer Bra

The new Hot Racer Bra is an interesting looking bra. I can already tell that if the bra is revealing a lot of cleavage on a relatively flat dummy it will not work for me. Also, the back of the neck looks like it comes up too high. I have an older Lift and Separate bra which looks fantastic in the front but the back came up a tad too high and used to really annoy me. I have a very bad habit of tensing my neck when I lift weights which  results in periodic neck pain so I am sensitive to pressure in that area.

Here is the photo from the Product Alert for the Hot Racer Bra - not for endowed (or shy ;-)  ) ladies at all.

Product Details:

  • No fuss, barely there bra designed for hot yoga, power class or the gym

  • Made with power luxtreme™ - inherent wicking, quick drying, 4-way stretch, high LYCRA® content for maximum support

  • Mesh back panel provides ventilation

  • Carved racer back shape for movement

  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups

  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort


  • Older Lift and Separate Bra - a little too high at the back of the neck

    3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    i just got this product notification:
    http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/tops/bras/HotRacerBra_BLK

    holy cow it's tiny. i'd be uncomfortable wearing it and i'm only a b cup...

    LuluAddict said...

    Thanks for that photo! My email on temporarily down so I can't get my product alerts. I'll put it up immediately.

    That bra is little. No way will it work for me.

    Tasha said...

    I love this bra! Do you know when it will go up on the site? Thanks!