Monday, October 11, 2010

New - Power Dance Tank & Power Pose Crop

More pics of the Power Dance tank have shown up. There is also a new crop, the Power Pose Crop. I'd assume it's made of luon from the name but they almost look like they could be luxtreme from the photo. I tried to get a Power Dance Tank today but they weren't arriving in Santa Monica until noon and the Glendale store only had size six left so I didn't even bother driving up there. I'm sure they'll arrive in the OC soon. I am really curious to try it on. Oh yes, the new Scuba hoodies are finally arriving in Southern California now that it's cold enough. That's a bit of a joke - it's been in the 80s for the past few days. Someday fall will arrive.

Power Dance Tank and Power Pose Crop

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooohh--I love this whole outfit!!

Becky C said...

I really love the tank. I know some are saying it looks maternity but as someone who has never worn maternity clothes I don't feel that way at all. I like the freedom on an unrestricted tummy area.

Becky said...

I love this outfit. However, to me it screams Spring.... not Fall.

LuluAddict said...

I know, lilac seems very spring-y to me. However, I really liked the Lilac Space Dye. I am dying to try this tank on.

Anonymous said...

I definatley like the looks of this tank better in this colour (although still looks maternity) but I would love to try it on....is the top supposed to pull up like that in the back??