Thursday, October 14, 2010

New Running Luon Pullover - The Run: Dash Pullover and Persimmon is back!

New Run: Dash Pullover in Persimmon




The new Run: Dash Pullover is showing up in stores in Australia. I like that it's less busy than the Inspire Pullover. The reflective line on the arm is nice, too.

Run: Dash Pullover Product Details


  • Dash through your winter workouts in this performance mid-layer!

  • Super soft running luon® provides inherent quick wicking performance

  • Snug close-to-body fit with body-mapped anti-stink circle mesh panels

  • Cuffins with thumbholes for warm hands!

  • Reflective on the sleeve for increased low-light visibility

  • Easy access back zipper pocket for cards, keys or music

  • Chafe resistant - flat seamed

  • 14 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Very cute! Love the static teal zeal or whatever that is.

    On another topic, did you see the new Define jackets are priced at $108? Ugh. What's up with that???

    ChiRunner said...

    Cute, but I'm not sure about what looks to me like a ruffle along the edges of the reflective stip on the arm. Doesn't seem like that part will wear well if the top is layered under a windbreaker or other jacket for winter running.

    OT: Any idea what pants/crops the woman is wearing in the modeled photo of the teal version?

    LuluAddict said...

    Defines are $108 now? I wonder if they are "brushed" luon or just a normal uptick in price.

    I don't know what crop that it, but they look promising. I'll try and find out.

    Sarah said...

    Now THIS is a nice pullover! I just bought an older black one on ebay.

    Canadian eh said...

    I bought a black Energy pullover on ebay too! This Dash pullover would be gorgeous in plum... oh please oh please! All the pullovers I've seen look great in white too....

    p.s. Why does Australia get winter pullovers before Canada???? Isn't it spring there now??

    RunningOnCoffee said...

    I like the reflective strip on the crops too! Do you think it could be a Dash Crop (to go with the Dash pullover and Dash tight)?

    I saw the Defines were $108 and thought that was higher than I remembered.

    I <3 my energy pullover! Congrats on finding one online. This one seems similar to the energy but with the reflective strips (and ruffle).

    houndlvr67 said...

    It looks like my Elation jacket from 2008 with some added detail on the sleeve...I like it!

    Aussie gal said...

    @Canadian eh, I was the one that posted the link on the facebook page about this top, really baffles me why the winter top is coming out here when it is spring and it even says it's a great winter running top in the description! It made me laugh actually!

    RunningOnCoffee said...

    @Aussie-
    maybe Lulu doesn't know the seasons are different in your hemisphere...haha

    Aussie gal said...

    @Running on coffee...I can see why they are confused, the weather can't make up it's mind!!! 28*C on Monday 14*C today!

    erica said...

    i hope the back pocket is better on this one. the inspire back pocket zipper is chafing. back to ebay to try my luck on older running pullovers.

    Anonymous said...

    Yep, even though it's Spring in Australia, it's currently 10 degrees and pouring with rain in Melbourne!

    M said...

    I LOVE my run energy pullover - probably my favorite, most versatile lulu piece. Excited about the dash pullover - especially in wish blue!

    RunningOnCoffee said...

    there IS a dash crop!!! It's on Saskatoon's FB page (and who's that creeper in the background!? haha).

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5452746&id=114034581698#!/photo.php?pid=5452314&id=114034581698&fbid=440493936698

    Start with that picture and go forward for a few detail shots. It has a ruffle just like the pullover. Cute!