Saturday, October 16, 2010

Photo Potpourri - Inspire Pullovers, Heart Tanks, Wunder Unders, Power Dance Tanks

A mix of old and new Lulu - The Plum Inspire is second from the left

Black Heart Tank and Wish Blue Reversible Wunder Unders

Static Teal Zeal Inspire Pullover

Black Heart Tank and Gray Space Dye Wunder Unders

Gray Space Dye Wunder Unders - Wild!

Gray Space Dye and Coal Power Dance Tank

Wish Blue Tanks - CRB, Power Dance, Power Y

Plum Heat Tank. It looks nice with coal bottoms.

Teal Zeal Heart Tank

6 comments:

pilatesmom said...

I got the teal zeal inspire. Don't know if it has been mentioned, but the teal and the plum inspires don't have the bulky cotton ribbon trim down the front and back like all the other colors do. I like it much better like this. I do, however, have the black static version on the way because I just like it in that color.

Anonymous said...

HAH! The girl in the lilac braided headband and the spacedye power dance is the girl that sold those exact items to me in my local kelowna store!!!

Luna said...

I got Teal Zeal Inspire today at the local lulu too. Really pretty color. Must admit i wanted to pick up Lilac one as well but I've recently got Lilac swiftly LS, so I decided not to. My local store didn't have Plum Inspire though.

Sarah said...

Oh i like the static wunder unders!! Cute outfits.

Anonymous said...

I went top crazy today and bought the Power Dance in Coal, Scoop Neck in Teal Zeal Space Dye, and Push UR Limit and Heart Tank in Plum! Dang Lulu is hurting my bank account! LOL!

Anonymous said...

not a fan if wide straps on the heart tank or the high rise front.Hope we get the power dance strap 2 try in Oz tho!