Friday, October 29, 2010

Photos of New Colors - Static Wish Blue CRB, Haze/Coal CRB, Poncho Power Y, Static V.Violet CRB

Static Wish Blue CRB on the Right 
Combo Haze/Coal CRB - Haze on front, Coal on the Back

OK, I'm not really getting the purpose of one color on the front and another on the back. I was thinking of getting the Haze CRB but I would much prefer a solid version.

Wish Blue/Poncho Stripe Power Y - I may have to get this one


Static Very Violet CRB (it's solid Very Violet on the back)

7 comments:

momof5 said...

At first i though the crbs were reversible to the regular or static color -- that is such a better idea IMO!!! i would be all over that!

ChiRunner said...

@momof5 - I totally agree! A static/solid reversible CRB would be awesome. A different front and back though? I don't get it.

OT - Has anyone seen a solid plum CRB? I really hope they release one, but I've only seen static plum so far ...

LuluAddict said...

I have not come across a solid plum CRB. I would love one. Even better - a solid plum circle mesh CRB!

Anonymous said...

Or a circle mesh Very Violet CRB. Drool..

Anonymous said...

has anyone actually seen the back of the two static crb's? IN the pics (especially the wish one), you can see part of the back "half" (the seam that goes down your side, separating back from front) and the material behind that seam still looks like static to me.

Anonymous said...

Static Wish Blue CRB = Back Static Wish Blue
Static Very Violet CRB= Back Solid Very Violet
Daze CRB = Back Coal

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, Anon 8:30 am! I updated the post for the Static Wish Blue. I am excited to get a static wish blue CRB now. I find Wish Blue a very overwhelming color on me but the static might mellow it out just a bit plus I am a sucker for a denim-y blue.