Monday, October 25, 2010

Pic - New Dash Longsleeve in Teal Zeal

So far, the photos of these have popped up in US stores only (CA and TX) so I am thinking it hasn't hit Canada yet. I am curious to see the front but I hear it is a very plain crewneck design which sounds good. This top is made of running luon and has circle mesh panels - it looks like under the armpits and perhaps on the underside of the arm (it's hard to tell from the photos). I don't love the ruffles on the back but I don't love the puckered sleeves of the Dash Pullover either. The price difference between the two should be about $20. For some reason I am thinking this one is $78 and I assume the Pullover will be around $99.

8 comments:

ChiRunner said...

I think the ruffles are cute and all, but from a functional standpoint they sort of ruin the Dash tops for me. If I am going to buy a long sleeve running top, I want to be able to layer it under a jacket when the weather drops below 30F - the ruffles don't seem like they'd be comfortable or wear well if they are rubbing against another outer layer. And I just can't justify spending $78 for something that I'll only be able to wear for the one month of cool-but-not-freezing temps we get here.

Anonymous said...

They also have a sleeveless tank like this...comes in static plum, static black, and static coal, I believe. It's cute - has a wide strap, plain in the front, with the ruffle down the back.

Becky C said...

The sleeveless tank might be cute for printing a name on for a race. I'm pondering what item to use for my upcoming marathon.

Laura said...

Saw this in the store. It is just a plain crewneck in the front. Don't love the ruffle spine. The fabric is nice though, it feels brushed on the inside. Very cozy.

shiver said...

Just saw this pic of Jane Fonda wearing Lulu...

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/10/25/jane-lynch-gets-physical-with-jane-fonda/

Seems we're not the only one loving teal!

Prairie80 said...

Oooh, I want to see pictures of the Static Plum Tank!

Anonymous said...

The ruffle on her back kind of makes her look like a dinosaur.

Anonymous said...

We have them in CO too- tried on on at the Boulder store this weekend but didn't love it - holding out for the pullover