Monday, October 11, 2010

Pics of New Items Including Wish Blue Dog Whisperer Jacket and Pants

I can take or leave the new Dog Whisperer Jacket design but I like that it comes in Wish Blue - it's a totally fun color. The matching pants have an inner fleece liner.


Oh, I see the D-rings are supposed to be to hold up the outer sleeve. Hmmm. Interesting. Not sure if I need that functionality but I guess it can't hurt.





The new grooves have 2" less diameter than the old model. I just love this outfit. I might have to get these Grooves to wear with my new Power Y. Good news for those who like the color but not the Power Y, there is a static plum CRB arriving in stores now.



 The new Plum Power Y on a woman with a darker skin tone - it's a flattering color for everyone.



The gray space dye is growing on me. I'd like to see it in a tank now:



More pics of the Power Dance Tank. I think my store may have gotten this in. Hopefully, I'll be able to try it on tomorrow.I'm reading this tank also comes in black and coal and the bottom part is made of sheer luon. The top part is luxtreme. I am pysched. I've been dying for a sheer luon tank every since I returned my odd-fitting Sheer Delight tank. Late fall is an odd time for such a lightweight tank but I guess it's aimed at the bikram crowd.


5 comments:

RunningOnCoffee said...

Looks like a comfy loungy top. I don't love how poofy it is in the midsection.

Anonymous said...

What pants is she wearing with the sheer delight tank?

Anonymous said...

yes, what pants are those? the inspire?

Anonymous said...

NEEEEEEED THIS NEW TANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Soooooo cute!

Sarah said...

Do want a static plum crb and a static charcoal crb!