Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pics of New Stuff - STCH Stride, Teal Zeal Define, Energize Pant, Power Pose Crop, and More

Lots of pics of the latest stuff...

I'm not a huge Stride fan (I prefer the more fitted Define) but the brushed static charcoal Stride is cute. The decorative stitching adds just the right amount of detail to the front. I much prefer this version to the ones where the entire giant lulu symbol on the front is another color.

I'm a sucker for matching outfits. I love how the collar of the Define plays off the stripe of space dye on the Heart Tank.

Live Simply Tee on two different body types



Teal Zeal Power Pose Crop

Lilac Power Pose Pant

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are the power pose crops luxtreme or luon??

Anonymous said...

I will overdraft my poor college student bank account for a pair of Energize Pants and a Cuddle Up if they show up on the US site tomorrow. Seriously.

Also L-O-V-E that the girl in the Energize Pant is wearing TOMS shoes - my FAVORITE!

Anonymous said...

I'm really liking the live simply T, but everyone has a different opinion on sizing....I take a 6 in the Pima T, it is not snug fitting but not sloppy...anyone know how the live simply fits in comparison?

Anonymous said...

what are the black bottoms in the photo where the girl is wearing with the charcoal Stride jacket?

LuluAddict said...

@ Anon - Those are the Run: Dash Crops paired with the STCH Stride.