Thursday, October 28, 2010

Plum Dash LS Update - Not in US GEC Yet

I got a product notice from an NYC store saying they had the Plum Dash LS (I also got a Canadian PA that said they had it, too) so I was hoping that meant it was in the GEC, too. Unfortunately, it was not.

I just had to comment on what a nice voice Ryan from the GEC has. Like most American women, I'm big on men with Australian or British accents but I'd make an exception for Ryan's cute Canadian accent.  ;-)

Could this be Ryan?

6 comments:

danadcbc said...

lol I haven't talked to Ryan. Graham is my GEC phone crush. ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL I didn't know us canadians had accents to you hill-billes! LOL jk jk :)

LuluAddict said...

@ danadcbc - Phone crush - I like that. Ryan is definitely my GEC phone crush. I may stop ordering off the website altogether just so I can call him. ;-)

@ Anon 9:51pm - Don't you know you guys say "about" all wrong? It's "a-bOWt" not "a-boat" (totally kidding)

Anonymous said...

All those canadians have such adorable accents. I love Canada! Anyway, the GEC does not have the dash tank in wish blue yet either. UGH. Hopefuly they get it in soon.

Anonymous said...

Ryan's a newbie - the pinata guy, not so much

LuluAddict said...

@anon 7:07 pm - Well Ryan is doing a good job - he was friendly and helpful. If only he could have ordered me the plum Dash on the sly...