Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snorkel Blue Coming Back, Too. And Passion & Lime (Update)

This is from an Australian product alert, a Snorkel Blue Scoop Neck:

The color code for this new Scoop Neck Tank is SBMS. I'm not sure what the MS stands for. SB is Snorkel Blue. The MS stands for Microstripe. This is definitely a new Scoop Neck tank because the matching Knockout Shorts are already on the website:


Although it's hard to tell from the tiny photos, the "microstripe" looks similar to the "wee" stripe as in my favorite heathered coal wee stripe. Yay!

There are also a pair of Passion/Passion Miscrostripe Knockout shorts:


Some sort of stripes or maybe a static is also showing up in the Poncho Stripe pattern:


What is that green? I know my local stores have had headbands in the green for awhile now.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Off topic, and I don't want to put it on the Facebook Lulu site because I know it's a mistake and they'll remove them, but the Astro pants (in TALL or I'd snag them) are showing in black, lime and that multi poncho stripe color. They are gorgeous. All 5'4" of me wants to buy them before they are gone! Please convince me that they will reappear in Reg length and I don't need to buy pants that two of me could fit lengthwise! Anyway, FWIW, I just wanted to share my "find" before they realize the boo boo and take them off...

Anonymous said...

I saw them there last week. I think they may have been secretly up for a while...??

Anonymous said...

Wow...I kind of like the sneaky stuff. I'm trying to figure out if I'd end up hemming off the logo if I got them. I need a 30" inseam. That and the stripes on the top (Power Y) look horizontal and the Astros have the stripes vertical...not sure I'd be happy with that. But I love the lime/wish blue/poncho combo. I've got a thing for yellows/blues together.

LuluAddict said...

I think the Tall version may have a slightly longer rise, too. I've tried on tall pants because those are the ones that most often hit the sale rack. I don't think you'll cut the logo off but it might be lower than normal. I'm pretty sure the store might be able to reposition the logo for you. However, you could always wait and get the regular length. The Poncho Stripe Power Ys are hitting stores so the poncho stripe stuff should be showing up really soon. If not on the web, at least through the GEC.

momof5 said...

Love this color blue!!

The poncho stripe astro has been up for almost 2 weeks -- it went on when they put the haze and persimmon power ys and the scubasthat has no picture, an the space dye WU that they took down -- there was also a coal multi stripe scuba listed that didnt have a picture --

I am patently waiting for the lilac stride!! and the space dye WU's

Mel said...

The green on the astro waistband looks like ivy but I could be wrong.

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Looks more like persimmon rather than passion to me.

LuluAddict said...

AZ Lulu Fan - I thought it looked a bit light for Passion, also, but that's what it says on the website. I bet you're right, though.

Anonymous said...

It is persimmon and the green is lime! I just love them!