Thursday, October 14, 2010

Today's Upload - Not Nearly As Many Goodies as in the Stores

I'm surprised how small today's upload was. Well, you know what's in the stores so you can call the GEC (Guest Education Center) and have them send it to you. Once an item hits the stores, it's typically in the GEC and they will send it to you. Shipping is also free through the GEC.

I didn't get anything and there is nothing I really loved, either, so my wallet is safe for another week. I just an email from my local store that the Heart Tank is in. It only goes to a size 10, though, so I most likely won't be getting it unless it runs large.

Oh yes, the latest episode of Hellcats had tons of Luluelmon in it, including the Shaped Scuba hoodie.

Let's talk about what was uploaded today.

Static Teal Zeal Inspire Pullover

I know some people are ooohing and ahhhing over this color on Facebook but I am so not liking it. Maybe it's more muted in person but it reminds me of my toothpaste.

 Static Plum Inspire

A solid plum Inspire Pullover would have been really pretty. I think an entire long sleeve top of static plum is a bit overwhelming.

Static Lilac Inspire - the prettiest of the group!

I totally love the Static Lilac Inspire. I may try this top on again in this color. I'm not a huge fan of the Inspire with all the ribbed luxtreme patches, cotton ribbons, and mesh panels. It's a very busy top but the pale lilac really mutes all the busyiness.

Plum Scuba

The Scubas have finally hit Southern California. I might have to try this on at the store. It is gorgeous!

Static Plum Define

Someone commented that the Static Plum Define is a bit overwhelming when viewed in person. I would tend to agree but I think it's a fun jacket anyway.

What did you all get today?

18 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree, the inspire pullover is just so...busy. Wish it were the same style as an energy. And where are the brushed luon/fleece pullovers? They would be so luxe in the new colors.

Online I ordered the static charcoal flow y bra and crb. In store I bought the charcoal lined dance studio pants, a plum static crb, and a marked down gray wear with all.

Becky said...

The teal zeal static is not something that interests me. Actually, I am pretty much done with any of the statics. I prefer the darker, natural colors over the statics. Just my personal taste I guess.

I didn't order anything today, and the only thing that I am finding really tempting is the Plum Scuba. Trying to be good right now as I am on a 'lulu diet' :(

momof5 said...

Agreed -- would love a pullover in brushed luon --
I called the GEC and ordered a Heart tank in plum and the teal long sleeve swiftly --

OT:Luluaddict - did you notice on the Plum scuba the lulu symbol is called Seaspray -- i think it is your mystery color on the boogie shorts -- the not bright white -- its pretty!

LuluAddict said...

@momof5 - I bet you are right about the Seaspray being the slightly off-white white.

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Love the Static Plum Define! Sad that the price is $10 higher.

ChiRunner said...

I think they way they release items on the website is odd ... Why release the Dog Whisperer Pants but not the matching jacket?

I ordered the Static Plum Inspire Pullover and the Static Plum CRB ... not sure I'll keep both (or either), but I've learned my lesson in the past ... if I decide later I want it, it will likely be gone in my size/color.

momof5 said...

Anyone else notice the teal zeal pullover was only uploaded in a size 8 - are the rest caught up in customs again?

ellie said...

I bought the Lilac Inspire and the everywear gym bag in wish blue. I like this everywear bag much better than the one with twisted handles. I'm excited for them to arrive! I almost bought the static plum CRB, but decided against it. The closest store to me is only a showroom and somewhat disapointing so I'm always dying to see what they upload each week to the website.
Unlike some of the other commenters, I really like the static colors/fabric. It doesn't collect fuzz or pet hair like regular luon.
Thanks for keeping those of us in the boonies updated on all things Lulu!

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Have you all seen the Halifax "The New Hotness" videos on Vimeo. They do an excellent job highlighting the new product features. Here's their latest release:

http://vimeo.com/15649101

Canadian eh said...

Hate all static. Agree that the distribution decisions are odd... like they throw darts at a board or something. Why does Australia get winter stuff before Canada?
LOVE the plumb scuba...yummy.
Not sure about the large butt new model...

Also Canadian said...

I really like the new model, and I don't understand how anyone can call her bum large. If that is large, then my (size 6) bootie must be considered gigantic, which it isn't. I say that anything that promotes better body image is a good thing, even if it is having a very thin but not anorexic model. You have to admit, while she has muscle, she still has less body fat than most of the fit thin women I know.

Anonymous said...

I bought a plum scuba and can't wait to get it. I ordered my regular size in all lulu tops and hope it fits right :) I was tempted by the wish blue also--it is gorgeous, but I am not such a blue person!

Anonymous said...

So what is Persimmon like? It is close to Passion? Or much peachier/lighter?

pilatesmom said...

Glad the black static inspire made it back again. First time around I dismissed it as too boring and got the pink (which I do like) but then was kicking myself for not getting the more versatile black (which i really liked on).

Anonymous said...

I also found the plum define overwhelming but the plum coolracer back was fine, i think it has to do the the cotrasting stiching! Beward of the plum scuba, i was really excited when i heard it hit my store only to get there to find it looks faded, same with the wish. Disappointing!

Anonymous said...

do you know if the power dance tank is going to be released online since it wasent this upload?

Anonymous said...

Just got back from lulu & it was fabulous!! I got way too much stuff. I tried the plum define earlier this week, but decided it was too busy. Tonight I decided to try the static plum racerback, and it is great!! Also got the plum scuba. As some have noted, it is slightly faded. It is still super nice. It has a nice worn in look. I also picked up 2 pairs of power pose crops, all blk & blk with teal. The biggest surprise was the dash pants. I decided at the last minute to try them on & they are brilliant!! They feel so great, I didn't want to take them off!! Lulu is dangerous right now!!!

beth said...

i just received the static plum define and i'm in love. i'm not even very flamboyant in my choices but when i saw it i knew i had to have it. tried it on as soon as it arrived and i think it's beautiful. the only concern i have (other than the $$) is that i've read of some ladies having trouble with pilling with the brushed luon. hope this doesn't happen!