Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Upload Thursday Wishes

Now that the new winter colors are here I am kind of excited to see what gets uploaded tomorrow. I really like plum and hope a plum mesh CRB might be in the future. I would also love a solid plum Power Y because I think it would make a nice layering piece. The lilac space dye looks nice in the photos, too, but I need to see it in person to assess if it's too overwhelming in person. The lilac long sleeve swiftly is very pretty but I have read reports of it being very thin and delicate feeling. I hope there might be a wish blue long sleeve swiftly. I have a bold blue swiflty and it looks like denim. I wish they'd come out with a black swiftly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luluaddict: Did you see the Tadasana Tank on the Canadian site? Similar to Flow and Go, but fitted! I like!

AZ Lulu Fan said...

Tadasana Tank is on the U.S. site too in 5 colors!

RunningOnCoffee said...

My wallet would appreciate nothing awesome being uploaded tomorrow. I splurged on the Inspire jacket, and I love it! I think I'm good for a while... a really awesome running luon winter running top is probably the only thing that can change my mind.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see the flow and go tank in colors. Other than that, I'm not interested in anything else that has been "seen" in US/CA product alerts or facebook. The lavender space dye is very pretty in person but I don't like the flow y tank on me. Would love to see a surprise item. The last two weeks of uploads were dreary and truth be told, I don't think they've put much exciting into the stores the last couple of weeks either. I'm more interesed in new items than in the same items in new colors.

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen the product notification for the new stride jackets (http://www.lululemon.com/products/womens/tops/jackets_vests/StrideJacket_7039_GSDYcoal)? It actually has high quality, descriptive photos, not the weird styling that does nothing for the product (and is unhelpful to buyers). Maybe we can hope for more of that in the future...?

RunningOnCoffee said...

@anon/7:34-
those ARE better pictures! I can't see it costing them that much more money to take a couple more pictures of their items to help customers who do not have a store nearby. I wonder if those are some of the shots to come out of that recent lululemon ad for models. The Stride was one of the items they listed that they'd be looking for people to wear. Now if only lulu could also improve their descriptions by trying to include helpful information like measurements (on bags, at least!)