Friday, November 19, 2010

Are You Giving the Gift of Lululemon This Christmas/Hanukah?


As a Lululemon Addict I feel the need to spread my passion to others, as I'm sure you all do. Now that I've seen the light I can't understand how people can continue to work out in baggy old cotton tee shirts, ill fitting pants, and generally uncomfortable clothes when they could look and feel so much better.  ;-)  I've already converted my sister. I've tried to convert my husband and he is resistant but I'm making inroads. He was recently shopping for Lululemon golf shirts on eBay (he refuses to pay full price for Lululemon). The fact that professional golfer Ryan Moore wears Lululemon even though he is not sponsored by them holds a lot of weight with him (and me blabbing on about Lulu doesn't? Grrr.).  I've been giving my brother and brother-in-law Luluelmon for Christmas the past couple of years and that is what they are getting this year. I don't have an unlimited Christmas budget so everything I got was off the markdown rack but if I do say so myself I got some great end of season deals. I bought my sister a Swiftly tech tee ringer tee style in Senorita pink with Dark Classic Sport Gray for $39. I got my brother, who is an avid mountain biker and road cyclist a Metal Vent Tech Longsleeve for $24 (!) (and it wasn't even a hideous color). I got my brother in law who works out in the gym and snowboards a Revive Crew (without the awful zipper) for $24.

I am hoping there are some goodies on the markdown rack this Friday but I know last Black Friday it was nothing special. Are you giving anyone Lululemon for Christmas or Hanukah? Tell us what.

7 comments:

chelsea said...

i'm getting my younger brother a pair of men's pants. not sure which ones yet. for all the lulu i buy, i am soo uninformed about the men's line. i actually got him a hoodie for his bday (it was a SE pacific beach one) and he wears it constantly. he will be a convert once i am done with him!

houndlvr67 said...

I have given my mom Lulu for the past four years...now it's great, because when she comes to visit us she buys Lulu for ME ;-) (as well as for my daughters). She's a shareholder too! I typically buy my husband a hoodie for Christmas, but he already has a black and CSG...He would look great in Ivy or Amazon but I don't know if those colors exist in the style he likes (I'll find out though...;-) ).
My 11 year old wants another shaped Scuba and my 6 year old loves Ivivva, thanks to a very kind Canadian hook-up.
I'm giving my daughter's first grade teacher a Striped Brim Beanie-I'm sure it will be her first Lulu!

Marci said...

I may get my husband a top. ITA about the doudy sportswear some wear - I cringe at some of it, but I admit, I was the same way before I became a convert!!

Luvlulu said...

I am not giving anyone Lulu but I am getting it. My mother in law is getting me the Brushed Relaxed fit pants. I get to choose what I want & I thought that would be the best. I was going to have her get me the Alpine pullover but once I tried it on there was no way I would be able to wait until Christmas to wear it. That's why I decided it was best to go with the pants. I have the regular luon Relaxed fit and like them for everyday wear. I can't wait to wear the brushed ones, they are so soft inside.

Glow said...

I would love to give some Lulu to people! But I have a LOT of people to buy for so my budget is stretched thin, especially with my winter holiday travel costs. That said, my boyfriend and my parents are definitely giving me Lulu gift cards. >_>

Becky said...

I am giving Lulu to myself for Christmas... gave myself a pair of Studio Lined Pants in Coal. I felt I deserved it after a full weekend of some serious Christmas Shopping for everyone else. My husband just got me to order myself the Hustle Pants in black (hope I like them!) and he is giving them to me for Christmas. Also, my Mom is taking me to Lulu next weekend so I can pick out what I want from her for Christmas. I would buy my husband a long sleeve shirt if I found the right color combo in the right size... for the right price :)

Anonymous said...

I bought my daughter a cuddle up and my son-in-law a smash jacket. I've thought about the hottie yoga bag for my niece? My husband wants a pair of pants but I can't find his size. I've bought myself way too many Lulu gifts recently!!