Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dilemma - What Jacket to Wear With The Power Dance Tank?

I know this is an odd question, but what jacket are you wearing With your Power Dance Tank? My normal to and fro jacket is a Define but I feel the Power Dance Tank is too unstructured to look good under this plus the extra material adds lumps. I guess I'll wear my more casual Wear With All or Gather Together. What do you guys wear?



I really like the put-together look of the Define with a coordinating tank:



8 comments:

Glow said...

I was thinking the same thing when I bought my power dance tank! If it's not that cold out, I wear my define or shape jacket, but leave it open. If the weather is chilly and I need something zipped up, I wear my cuddle up jacket or flashback hoodie, so the tank doesn't look lumpy underneath.

beth said...

i've yet to figure it out so i'm very curious!

Anonymous said...

I wear my coal stride with my power dance tank. It's long enough that the tank doesn't stick out the bottom.

Anonymous said...

I would love to get a define, but never tried one on and the nearest store is a five-hour drive. I wear a 4 in all tanks, except CRB, which I wear a 2. I am a 4 in all pants. I am 5' tall and 98 lbs. Should I get a 4, or should I size down to a 2? Thanks for the help.

Anonymous said...

power dance tank:

with Stride Jackets or Dance Cardigan (with the ties tied at the back)

Lisa + Lulu = Love said...

LuluAddict - Random question, but why do you blur some of the educators' faces and don't blur others?

Amanda said...

I love my cocoon wrap or tadasana jacket with mine!

Anonymous said...

@Anon 11:26
I size up one size in the Define (my fave jacket--I have too many and want a brushed luon one now!). It is quite fitted and I find one size up to still be snug in the bust for me.

I have not worn my power dance tank with a jacket yet either so glad for the suggestions.