Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving. If you are doing a Turkey Trot tomorrow - good luck to you! I am planning to hit the morning spin class my gym offers. Our family is at home this year so I'll be able to check whether Luluemon does any uploads on the sly tomorrow - one can always hope. I am irrationally hoping they'll put a lot of stuff into Loot sometime late tomorrow or early Friday. At super prices, of course! I don't do the Black Friday insanity but I will hit my local Lululemons to see what is on the racks. I've done that the past few years. My trips to the store today were reconnaissance to see what might be on the markdown racks for Friday. The Newport store had a pretty healthy markdown rack today and I ended up getting a pair of Reverse Groove shorts for $29. I've been stalking those on eBay lately but losing the auctions because I'm a cheapo.  The girl told me the stores might go through the stock before they open and markdown random leftovers - those that they only have one or two left. The Irvine store didn't have any markdown racks so I'm hoping they're saving the goodies for Friday. Make sure you read your product alert emails in case the stores offer a special BF surprise. You never know.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Luluaddict! I have really enjoyed your blog and the information you provide makes us all better lulu consumers. Have a wonderful day with your family.

Glow said...

I too greatly appreciate your blog! I check daily :). Previously, I would just frequently be visiting the stores, now I check your blog instead to see if it would be worth the trip. ;)
Happy Thanksgiving!

momof5 said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you -- Love your blog -- don't change a thing!!

I love the recon comment!! SO jealous my store is so far away!!

chelsea said...

happy thanksgiving luluaddict and all lemonheads out there!

Anonymous said...

Happy American Thanksgiving!!!!

alison s said...

Chai time pullover is up on the Canadian site. SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

happy american thanksgiving! hope all of you have a fantastic day and meal!

houndlvr67 said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Went for a work-out, now on to cook...if only it turns out like your image! With enough wine, anything is possible ;-).

Anonymous said...

Happy AMERICAN thanksgiving!

yoga bear said...

Happy Thanksgiving to You!
Just watched the Lululemon Christine Episode. Now I'm Hooked.