Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hey Night Owls - Candlelight Print Tank Now On The US Side of the Website

I just got done watching Robin Hood (it's certainly not Gladiator -sigh - but Russell Crowe is still fairly hot in this movie) and decided to see what was going on with the website since Lululemon is into springing surprises on us lately. I haven't finished poking around but the Candlelight Multi-State of Mind print has been uploaded. There are also a couple of mesh headbands in loot for $9 - what looks like Power Purple and a peachy pink.


The Stride Black Roses Print is also there. I can't remember if it was always on the site or not but all sizes are there so I tend to think it's a new upload.

These Astros look new, too. There are also Organic Wunder Under pants. I love those. There are probably a few other new pants and crops but I most familiar with the tanks and shirts section.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the update! i'm in canada and will see what's uploading there (if there is anything)! i have a feeling tomorrow will be new items day...thank god i haven't been working as wednesday is usually my busy day so i don't get near a computer until the end of the day!

Anonymous said...

there is new stuff on the canada side! astro pants, wunder unders, groove pants but no new candlelight tank. there are other things too but forgot what they are. hopefully the candlelight tank will come out tomorrow or thursday for us canadians!

Glow said...

I almost want the organic Grooves they uploaded today. Hmm.

Anonymous said...

Oh - thanks so much.... I'm up for some reason and saw this. I've been calling GEC every day for a week trying to get this tank. Now, I just need the heart tank in organic with this pattern and I will be a happy girl. Oh.. and the candlelight in the other pattern would be nice too. :)

Kristin said...

Run personal best ss tee is back on US side - black only, all sizes (as I type anyway).

Anonymous said...

Looks like they're uploading all the ruffle pants on the Cdn side right now. Not into the ruffles but hoping to finally see some new stuff on the "we made too much" section this week. It's been forever since they added anything new to loot.

chelsea said...

ruffled stride jacket - $128?? really? werent strides just 108 like a month ago?

Anonymous said...

UM, LOOKS LIKE A FULL UPLOAD ON US SIDE...WEDNESDAY AT 11:44AM EDT

Anonymous said...

Upload seems to be complete on the Cdn side too -- and still nothing new in loot! :(

Anonymous said...

they need to add stuff to the loot! i look everyday so nothing slips by me. i buy so much that lululemon owes me at least some deals! :)