Friday, November 12, 2010

Ivivva Version of the Run: Dash LS - Like It!!!

I don't have daughters so I don't check out the Ivivva pages that often but someone posted the Ivivva version of the Run: Dash LS on Facebook. It looks very similar except for the ruffle in the back. Lululemon definitely should make a shirt like this a fall/winter staple. They seem to be selling faster than the Pullovers so I think people are definitely looking for a simple running luon shirt they can use as a base layer for winter sports or a warming layer for a chilly studio. I love the Raspberry color of the Ivivva version. Someone commented on the original post Ivivva also made a long sleeve circle mesh top. I would love one of those, too!



Love the Raspberry pink one in the back!

OT - I would love a multi-colored headband like this

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

This should have been the womens design, ruffles are more appropriate for a 12 year old lol. I would love the dash if it wasnt for the ruffles im not a ruffles girl deffinitely not a run top.

LuluAddict said...

I agree. Quite a bit of the other Ivivva stuff has ruffles on it.

ojodeazul said...

So strange that the "child" version does not have ruffles on it but the adult version does.. I like the Green striped one!

ojodeazul said...

PS. What happened to the Dash Tanks on line, they have vanished.

Anonymous said...

I mentioned this a while back, but I really wish I fit in ivivva! Being a size 8-10, I can't really pull of a girls 12. BUT if they went up to 14-16, I might be able to. 18-20 would be amazing. What I don't think the lulu people get is that if they expanded their ivivva sizing, they might get more adult customers (and I doubt this would take sales away from lulu). I would honestly shop a lot at both if I had the option.

Anonymous said...

there's a picture of the muted tone poncho stripe scuba on the exchange page...

ChiRunner said...

Love the striped version! I would absolutely buy that!

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, Anon 5:30 pm - I'll post it. I'm dying to see this and the blue version in person. I am leaning towards the blue one, now.

Anonymous said...

LuluAddict, where did you get these pics? I'm about 2 hours from Toronto I've heard we have an Ivviva that's open there til Christmas. I'd love to see more online so I can show my daughter BEFORE I head there for CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! Woo hoo! Also, any ideas on pricing?? Thanks, and I love your blog and read it every day! :)

jade said...

anon @5:55, the shop is downstairs on the lower level in Eaton Centre but it is quite small (definitely smaller than the regular shop). They had a smaller selection of items than the regular store in slightly more girly, bright colors, so don't expect a full run of things. I have seen bags, tank tops (like the CRB), hoodies etc. but it was just a brief hop in, hop out thing for me. Can't recall the prices - they were lower than adult pieces, though.

LuluAddict said...

I got the photos from one of the Ivivva stores that is on Facebook. There are four or so. I don't know about prices, the stores are only in Canada and they didn't post the price.