Friday, November 19, 2010

More Ivivva Lust - Me So Pretty Circle Mesh LS top

 Ivivva Me So Pretty Circle Mesh Top

I would love, Love, LOVE for Lululemon to bring out a long sleeve (and short sleeve, too) Circle Mesh Shirt. Why are they doing this in the children's line and not the adult?  A shirt like this would be fantastic for when it's warm out but I want some coverage from the sun. If you are a Lululemon 4-6, you might able to fit into Ivivva. Ivivva runs from 4-14 and the 12/14 is comparable to an adult 4/6.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS!!!! I agree 100%.. I wish they would make these in LS and SS :) :)

Mel said...

Lulu should make more things in circle mesh and to be available all year round. Period!

Anonymous said...

I have a LS black circle mesh top that the Lab made. It's awesome. I totally agree they should bring it to the adult line (in more colors!). Hopefully if it sold out quick enough at the lab their "testing the market" radar would show they need to put it in their regular line.

momof5 said...

I loved so many of the clothes from that facebook album -- that grey jacket with the little cinch in the back is adorable --and way nicer than the WWA IMO -- I would be all over that in an adult version -- Love the circle mesh top - Great -- Thanks-- Now I am lusting after kids clothes!!