Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More New Pics - Plum Express Yourself Wrap (Pretty!), Static Plum Wunder Unders, Candelight Tank and More!

The Plum Express Yourself Wrap is just gorgeous and it coordinates so nicely with Very Violet. (click on the photo to enlarge)

So many fun colors in the Wunder Unders. I think I like the Static Wish a little better but these would be cute in the right outfit.

Teal Zeal Ash Space Dye Wunder Under Crop



(click to enlarge) - I'd like to try this on but not thrilled about the dark band of color at the side seam. The front is super cute and the back is too. I wouldn't mind seeing it one size up on this girl.

Very Violet SE CRB - I am liking this.


New Quilt Pattern for the Boogie Shorts


I'm pretty sure I'm buying this Power Y.


I think this tank has to fit snug to look cute and I think you also have to have a bigger bust, too. The back is super cute but I am on the fence about the front after seeing it look so unflattering in a lot of photos.

Static Coal / Persimmon Define - This was recently snuck onto the website, too.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh. what is that stuff on the side of the candlelight tank? :( i think it would be more flattering in a color with more contrast.

Mel said...

The colors are boring on the candlelight tank. I wish they create different kind of necklines. It always the same scoop neck.

Anonymous said...

I love all the new quilted boogie ons-so pretty, but I just don't do boogie ons! Would love to see the exact same replicated in reverse groove shorts

ragazza said...

I love that the chick modeling the crazy wunder unders is thicker.

momof5 said...

i would love that boogie print on the WU -- that would be so pretty--
the haze stand strong is the best picture I have seen so far -- it makes me want it - i like how the back looks on her --

they ruin the candlelight with the dark seam IMO -- i might pick it up on loot but not full price with that --i hope they make some solid color ones instead of just grey!

momof5 said...

OT -- facebook is reporting piling issues with the cabin Ls -- can anyone add any insight? for 68 i dont want it piling!!!!

Allison said...

Any word if the new wunder unders in all of the bright colors reverse to black? I would *definitely* buy them if they reversed to solid black, otherwise I am not sure I can justify spending the cash!

Anonymous said...

One of my good friends has the blue space dye WU crops from last year and rocks them at yoga all the time...calls them her Avatar pants!
I'm not a fan of the Stand Strong tank either, don't like that seaming too much. And i already have a tank like the Candlelight so there's a bit of a break for my wallet.

Now that Static Wish CRB....that's a different story entirely.

Glow said...

Allison:
I know of wish blue (solid not static) wunder unders that reverse to black. Other than that, I am not sure.

Anonymous said...

@luluaddict- Where did you get these pictures? Off of facebook? It would be awesome if you could list your sources!

Anonymous said...

Every pair of pants this educator is wearing are way too tight.

LuluAddict said...

@anon - I get most of my photos from facebook.

Neph said...

I don't mind the stripe on the Candlelight tank--it reminds me of the Gather Racerbacks from last year which had the dip-dying on the sides. The colors disappoint me though. Where are the colors? I hate it when they make the cotton tanks in different shades of grey. I want to see more cotton tanks in Very Violet, Plum and whatever the new green is. No Wish though, so sick of it. Same as Bold Blue, and snore-worthy.