Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Photos of New Stuff - Very Violet Heart Tank & Etc.

A good photo of the Very Violet Heart Tank

I've been waiting for a good photo of the Very Violet Heart Tank to pop up. None of the previous ones really had a good view of this tank. I love the black and violet combo but not with these bottoms. The tank would look much cuter with a pair of matching Grooves. I am liking all these new Heart Tanks. I may have to get one after all.

New Swiftlys Side by Side - Wish, Haze, and Very Violet

I was bummed that someone commented that their Bold Blue Swiftly has leached so much dye from being washed that it's turning pink on her. It's a shame because Bold Blue/Wish Blue is such a fun color in the Swiftly fabric. I have a Bold Blue Swiftly Racerback but I wear it very infrequently. It's probably been washed less than half a dozen times. I would think you could take the shirt back and get another one. The tees retail for $58 after all - the color should last forever.


Static Wish Dash LS and Outward Bound Pant

It's funny how people either like the ruffle or hate it. I can't make up my mind. I totally agree the ruffle is what makes this shirt unique (although the running luon fabric is pretty sweet and the static color is also different) and different from every other athletic company out there but I can't decide if I like the ruffle on me. I would prefer a ruffle-less shirt so there would be no bumps when I layer this shirt. However, when wearing it stand alone it does make a statement. I dunno, I bought it so I like it well enough. As I said, the static print definitely lessens the visual impact of the ruffle since there are other design details that draw the eye - the print, the darker seaming, and the darker patches of circle mesh. I like the static versions better than the solid so I am debating if I would buy the Plum version if it showed up in tomorrow's upload.

Cute outfit with the Persimmon Inspires and the matching Dash Pullover

No comments: