Tuesday, November 30, 2010

More Photos - Sailor Stripe Live Simply Tee; Scuba, Sparkle Cuddle Up, Hustle Jacket Close Ups

This photo is from the Yogapalooza album on the Halsted store page but I'm pretty sure it's the new Sailor Stripe Live Simply crewneck tee I've read about in product alerts. It seemed like most people in the photos were wearing the latest Lululemon so it's not a stretch to assume this is the Sailor Stripe.




Details on new Special Edition Scuba - the hood looks so soft


Detailed photos on the new Sparkle Cuddle Up jackets. Apparently the logo is not sparkly, just the material.


Close Up of the back of the Hustle Jacket

Other random thoughts - Does anyone think there will be a sneak upload tomorrow? I'll be sure to check the website anyway. 

Why did Lululemon change their facebook page so that you have to click the FILTERS button to then reveal the choice to see other posts besides the Lululemon-generated ones? Are they trying to make it harder to see all the quality-related complaints? 

People have been commenting on the high polyester content of the new Roses Print CRB. Can anyone tell me the polyester content of luxtreme? Anything luxtreme? I've ripped out all my labels in my luxtreme stuff. However, my older lullure tops (I think a forerunner of luxtreme) have a high polyester content so I don't know if I am bothered by a CRB with more polyester.

Also, I don't think there is a coal roses print only the Black Roses Print paired with either Coal (as in the case of the Stride Jacket) or black (as in the new Scoop Neck tank).

6 comments:

cheryl said...

Power Luxtreme (or Luxtreme) is 77% nylon and 23% Spandex(Lycra). There's no polyester listed on the luxtreme items I currently have.
When you get a chance to touch the roses CRB you might feel the difference.. it kind of feels static-y, too.. like old grandma camisoles and slips..!

cheryl said...

oooh, I found my 'lullure' item.. It's my Raja jacket.. I never ripped the tag out because I don't wear it reversed and I don't run in it =).
Body:93% Nylon, 7% Spandex
Contrast:88% Nylon, 12% Spandex

Lining: 81% Nylon, 19% Spandex
Constrast: 87% Nylon, 13% Spandex

my Raja doesn't have any polyester in it, I've only ever noticed the polyester content in the Static items and the Denim Luon.

Anonymous said...

I hate how the FB pg defaults to "lulu only" and NOW they've made it even worse by hiding the options and there is a small link called "filter" that you have to click to even SEE the options of Lulu only, luly & others, only others. I always press "only others" because I'm very annoyed by this whole business.

I think the upload is going back to Thursdays. Last week was because of the holiday and the week before was, I'm sure, some kind of random internal corporate reason and more of a oneoff than anything else.

Megan said...

My new dash tights:
Body:77% Nylon, 23% Spandex
Contrast:82% Nylon, 18% Spandex

LuluAddict said...

Thanks for the luxtreme content. I have a couple of old Embracer Tanks that have prints - Keen Peach Leaf and the Red Roses pattern. I think they are made of Lullure but I just checked the hang tag and it didn't say lullure. From the matching headbands, the fabric content is 88% polyester, 12% lycra spandex.

@ Cheryl - Really interesting about the feel of the black roses print CRB. You are right about the polyester in the static items. I bought an older pair of Stills in heathered charcoal and have old Relaxed Fit Shorts in dark classic sport gray (not the new silky version of the color)and their content is 42% polyester, 46% nylon, 12% lycra spandex. They feel rougher than regular luon but don't pill like the new static luons.

Anonymous said...

The reason they put polyester in the printed items is because normal luon cannot hold a print. The polyester is required to hold the print into the fabric.