Tuesday, November 2, 2010

More Product Alert Goodies - Coal / Haze SE Cool Racerback, Gray Pique Wunder Unders, Very Violet Ear Warmer

I really wanted a Haze CRB but I am not digging the Coal back so much. This is a special edition version so it will be $3 more.

There will be a coal/gray pique Wunder Under Pant. Pique is so soft and comfy.


Peace of Mind Jacket Product Info:

  • Premium winter-weather puffy jacket to keep you toasty warm
  • 750-fill-power premium goose down for warmth & loft retention
  • Satin fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect from wind & rain
  • Down filled hood for warmth, or remove if not needed
  • Soft fleece inside collar & pockets
  • Thumbholes keep your sleeve down, set-your-ponytail free keeps your hood up
  • Cinchable hem to keep wind out
  • Daze, Coal
 I know the Senorita Pink Brisk Earwarmer was sold out within hours of it being uploaded to the website and I'm sure the new Very Violet ones will be, too. There is a also a cap in Very Violet (Brisk Run Toque).

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Ah! I've really been wanting to buy a down jacket! I agree, though, it looks a bit on the short side.

Ah, you can never have too many cool racerbacks! They are a staple! They go with everything :) I'm really loving the very violet heather one from a few entires back.