Monday, November 22, 2010

NEW!!! Cuddle Up Pant


New French Terry cotton fleece sweatpant to go with the Cuddle Up Jackets. It has a cinch cord at the ankles. They come in Black, Heathered Charcoal, and Dark Classic Sport Gray. Now that it has turned chillier here in Southern California I am enjoying wearing my Feel Good Sweatpants and Energize Pants in the evenings. I am also loving wearing my Effortless Hoodie. It is so warm and soft on the inside. The wide neck makes it an indoor hoodie. I made the mistake of wearing it to one of my son's soccer practice and my neck was freezing.  I would love to pick up another one on markdown but I think those have all been shipped out to the outlets. It's so weird how some things get marked down and then others get shipped out to other stores or the outlets. I wonder how the stores determine which get sent out. I was looking for another Power Dance Tank but they are no longer in my local stores and when I asked I was told they got shipped out. I should head up to the Santa Monica store. I think that is where a lot of things get shipped if they aren't selling in other stores.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh.. I'm not very excited about these pants (though I was until I read that they were made of french terry). Don't get me wrong, I love my french terry Lulu pants, but these look just like the Dance Sweatpant/ the Effortless Pant/ the Lulu Pant II or some combination of those. I wish Lulu would make a pair of fleecy pants kind of like the Post Run pant, but with a nicer shape to them so I could wear them out and not feel too frumpy. I love the idea of the new post run pant, but I don't love the look of them!

Anonymous said...

Luluaddict -

The Santa Monica store seems to have shipped out all of their sale stuff to the outlets now too! When I was there last week the sale racks were gone... And a few things were on sale throughout the store, but not much.

Anonymous said...

I thought these were cotton fleece.

Anonymous said...

The pants are in the same material as the jacket too warm/heavy for me.

Anonymous said...

these aren't French Terry, they are Cotton Fleece (the same fabric as the Scuba/Remix/Cuddle Up Jacket).. They are this year's "version" of the cozy up pant from last year. :)

Thicker/heavier than the french terry

Anonymous said...

OoooOOhh! Thanks for clarifying, Anon 10:39, now I'm really excited to get a pair!! This will be #1 on my Christmas wishlist :)
-Anon 9:16

RunMama said...

Awesome that they are like the Cuddle Up fleece. I really don't like french terry pants.

Anonymous said...

FYI you can order the cuddle up pants now- apparently they're being sold in some of the stores (though I don't know if they're being sold in the USA yet?). I called the GEC (from Canada) and ordered my Cuddle Ups- they're selling for $78 and you can get them in black, coal and the athletic sports grey (or soemthing like that? Can't remember the exact name!) The educator I spoke with said they have about 900 pairs available, so lots in stock right now. I also snagged a violet post run pullover, though she said that they are flying off the shelves, and there weren't many available at the GEC.