Sunday, November 14, 2010

NEW! Lululemon Toiletry Bag - The Gym Essential Kit - Want It!!!!


I love my Lululemon gym bags because they have pockets and compartments for everything I tote to the gym - spin shoes, towels, heart rate monitor, lifting gloves, face wipes, energy bars, water bottle, ipod, cell phone - everything! Now Luluemon has come out with a toiletry kit for our gym bag - The Gym Essential Kit. It has pockets for jewelry and other things and a removable pouch that velcros into place. I don't know the price but I would guess somewhere around $50 based on the price of the Travel Pooch. I must get one. Must!!!!

8 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I can't wait to get this. I wonder what other colors it will come in. I do like it in very violet.

Anonymous said...

It costs $48 and also comes in the splatter print. It has a lot of goodies inside, too. Lots of pockets and holders. It comes with a grey strap (like the click n go mat strap).

Anonymous said...

Cute hope we get it in Oz!!!!!!!!!!

An Inquiring Mind said...

Exciting!! I totally want one!

Anonymous said...

Has this hit any US stores yet?

Glow said...

Oh my. I would buy this instantly, especially in splatter print!

Anonymous said...

I saw it in stores in Seattle this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I bought one in the Glendale, CA store the other day. It's perfect for the gym!