Monday, November 15, 2010

NEW! Run: Alpine Tight - Thermal Winter Running Tights

I know a lot of people have been breathlessly waiting for the winter run tights. It looks like your wait is over.

Product Info:
-these high rise thermal winter running tights will give you the warm 'n' fuzzies!
-wide flat running luon waistband with internal drawcord for support, provides inherent quick wicking performance
-reflective pocket zipper and reflective taping for enhanced low light visibility
-wicking tech fleece is brushed on the inside for warmth and comfort
-Solid Black, Black with Very Violet

6 comments:

SV said...

Yeay! Finally! I'm still interested in the outward bound pant but these tights are an immediate must buy for me. I hope they're uploaded this week.

Anonymous said...

agreed....finally! glad i didnt buy the dash tights. i figured the warmer tights would make an appearance soon. i really hope things get uploaded this week without delay.

M said...

Anyone know the price?

Wish it came in more color choices!

ChiRunner said...

@M - They're $98. And I swear I also saw them in an all Coal version. I just picked up a pair this afternoon. Perfect for winter running.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for some new warm running tights. In the past I've used the cw-x brand because they really do a great job keeping the wind from hitting your legs. Is anyone familiar with this brand and how it compares to Lululemon? My store is really far away and I usually order everything online.

Anonymous said...

when are these going on line - have been waiting for them & nothing