Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Tank - Candlelight Tank - Another Sexy Back


Fresh from my product alert email, the Candlelight Tank. I like all these double strap backs even though they probably won't work with my chest. The front is very classic and the back is sexy. This tank is organic. I have a feeling this one probably only goes to a 10 since that has been the trend with the strappy tanks this season.


  • Strappy, open back tank designed for yin and hatha class
  • Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend that provides natural softness, breathability and stretch for shape retention
  • Moderate support and coverage
  • Body hugging fit and long length
  • Straps cross in the back for full range of movement
  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Preshrunk
  • Static Mid Gray, Heathered Charcoal

5 comments:

Glow said...

Hmm. Sadly I think this tank will be a pass for me. There didn't seem to be many color choices at the store and I find the organic cotton looks too sweaty after a substantial workout. Cute straps, though.

LuluAddict said...

Organic cotton really hangs onto perspiration so my organic tanks are strictly summer street wear for me. This one is super cute as a summer top and I plan to try it on.

momof5 said...

I love this -- I hope it comes in some other colors than grey -- the static wish would be gorgeous!! or the senorita -- so pretty --I have been so happy with all the new items lately -- Good Job -- Lululemon!!

Anonymous said...

Is it me or does the fabric look shiny? Is it meant to be like that, or is it just more weird product alert photos?

LuluAddict said...

I don't know if the fabric is shiny. I know the new organic fabric feels a lot like luon - I couldn't believe how soft the new gather racerbacks felt compared to my older one. When I get a photo of a person modeling this, I'll post it so we can see how shiny it looks in real life.