Thursday, November 18, 2010

Organic Heart Tank

The new Heart Tank with the Multi State of Mind print is organic. I wonder if the solid Heathered Charcoal Heart Tank that was uploaded yesterday is also organic. It certainly has that organic look. I'm really not a fan of working out in the organic tanks. They're not the greatest at wicking sweat away and you walk around wet forever after your workout. As far as casual wear, I am an organic fan and I cannot say enough good things about the Heart Tank. It's my new favorite.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just got a product notification from Bellevue that they have the Everywhere Bag in the Black Roses print...

momof5 said...

I agree Luluaddict -- I am in love with the heart tank == wore it to boot camp for the first time yesterday -- and then wore a different one to pilates today - and I LOVED it -- very supportive -- didn't flip up during downdog -- just awesome - I have the haze and wish ones in my cart -- but also like the charcoal organic one -- I have the plum and the violet(that I returned the itchy beat the heat for) -- love them both!

pilatesmom said...

The gym essentials makeup/travel bag also comes in the multi state of mind print : )

Anonymous said...

Regarding the new models:
Went to zoom in on the waistband detailing of the post run pant only to notice a piercing hole directly above the model's navel. Yuck. Photoshop it out please!!!!