Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Run: Alpine Tight - More Photos and Product Info.








There are so many new products. As soon as I find the price, I'll update the post.

Run: Alpine Tight Product Info:

-These high-rise thermal winter running tights will give you the warm 'n' fuzzies!
-Wicking tech fleece is brushed on the inside for warmth & comfort
-Wide flat running luon® waistband with internal drawcord for support, provides inherent quick wicking performance
-Reflective pocket zipper & reflective taping for enhanced low light visibility
-Chafe resistant - flat seamed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

also tried these on today. The rise is WAY too high for me. The pant felt nice and warm, but the rise was not for me. I went with the brushed wunder unders which are my usual running tight.