Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Run: Balance Baselayer More Photos and Product Info





I really like the design of this shirt - clean and simple lines. I wonder if it will make it to my local store. (She is also wearing the new Post Run Pants in this photo - I'll put those in another post) I would love this design in running luon and / or circle mesh.

Run: Balance Baselayer Product Info:

Run: Balance Base Layer
-Next-to-skin performance baselayer made from 100% merino wool: natural, renewable & technical!
-Wool absorbs sweat without feeling damp against your skin - perfect for extended winter activity
-Provides extra warmth without extra layers!
-Don't fiddle; thumbholes keep your sleeves down
-Secure key pocket
-Chafe resistant - flat seamed
- I think the price is $108 but I'm not sure
- Haze, Wish Blue (and probably Black but will confirm)

1 comment:

RunningOnCoffee said...

I like the looks of this top; it is photographing shinier than I would have expected (doesn't look like merino).