Friday, November 5, 2010

Run Dash LS Coming in Static Wish and Static Very Violet

Man, take a brief computer break and pics like this show up! Here is a photo of the new Run: Dash LS in Static Wish. There is also supposed to be a Static Very Violet. Hmmm, I was hoping for a solid Plum but the Static Very Violet sounds nice, too.




I wore my new Static Wish Blue CRB today and I really liked the silky feel of the static light luon against my skin. I may have to get another static CRB - I 'm thinking static coal. I also really love the static wish blue color but in the Run Dash LS, the static wish combined with the ruffle, patches of wish blue circle mesh, and contrasting seaming lead to visual overload, at least from the rear view. I'll have to decide how I like the front but there is too much going on. Dang - really like the front. Without the ruffle - awesome. In this color, with it - just a bit too much.

10 comments:

Zanna said...

The solid color contrast looks weird. Also, I think I have had enough with statics. That is why I am waiting for the Run Dash Pullover in the solid Wish Blue. Just hope I can get pass the ruffles at the sleeves.

LuluAddict said...

I know - From the pics I've seen, I am not keen on the ruffled sleeve at all in the Dash Pullover.

RunningOnCoffee said...

I like the static blue...the blue stitching is enough contrast for me, wish there weren't solid panels of blue under the armpits though, I think.

Megan said...

I like the solid panels (at least in the photos) and the wish blue.

In general, the very violet was less flattering on me in person than it seems to be on many of the models in the pics.

Anonymous said...

OMG! I hope this means the illusive dash tank in wish blue is coming soon! I've called the GEC about 5 times now, and all they have is static black. :(

LuluAddict said...

I would take two out of the three design items: I wouldn't mind the ruffle with the darker circle mesh patches but the seaming would have to be invisible OR I would remove the ruffle and leave the dark seaming and dark circle mesh armpits. Having all three plus the static color is just too much.

RunMama said...

Is there a pic somewhere of the Dash Pullover? I don't recall seeing ruffles on the sleeves of that top.

LuluAddict said...

I'll repost it.

Glow said...

I LOVE the feel of the static crbs! The run dash LS was really nice too... at the front! I would have probably bought it if not for the ruffle. :(

Anonymous said...

I am loving the wish blue but I hate the ruffle. I am hoping the Run Inapire is coming soon in wish blue.